Thursday, January 28, 2010

:/

Finally some alone time for myself without anyone at home and with no readings today because there is no school tmr. It's the end of my school week again and time really pass very fast. It's week 4 now. Subsequent weeks are so gonna be hardcore especially week 6 with coy law presentation and corp reporting quiz. MPW just now was super sian. But i love the class the most because firstly its the last class of the week and secondly its really very very slack. Feels so much better than twc. Cant stand how the twc prof talks. MPW is really crappy. Some guy mentioned just now to come up with a policy that states " No throwing of hammers at other people." LIKE WHATTTT? Its really LOLOLOLOLOL. But oh well this is MPW. Baby introduced some game to me last night which i tried during class today. Its super duper fun. Kinda entertaining because you just keep trying and trying. When i first played it, I wanted to laugh but I couldn't because I am right in front of the prof. But shall try to clear all the stages to win him. WAHAHAHHA

Anyway couldn't really concentrate in class today since 830am. Lots of things on my mind now, with a mixture of feelings. My thoughts keep drifting away to somewhere else. Seems like an atomic bomb just exploded my heart this morning. Actually I expected this day to come but somehow its just too much for me to handle. I guess he will perhaps be happier studying overseas, something which hes interested but I just can't bear to let him go. I hate goodbyes and it seems like a repetition of what happened last year. Being the optimistic me, last time i used to think that there may be a tiny tiny hope that he may change his mind but I doubt so now after what he said to me. How I wish all these isn't happening. But I guess if hes happy, I will be happy. Just need to get over it. I need some time though although usually I am not such an emotional person but but this is different. I know i can live with it eventually but the initial stage is gonna be tough. I need to be strong which I hope I can.

Supposed to go out tonight but I seriously don't feel like it.



At the Night Safari before we got together :] I miss those times when we will go to all the random places. Lol

1 comment:

Kim said...

ahh cinss.. we're here for you. if needa talk about anything, just give us a ring. jiayoujiayou..

let's go out soon. supper for htht :)i can wear the toga! hehehe